Sunday, February 1, 2009

Healthy Signs

Updated: 9:44 pm - Progress - yeah, not so much. I visited my childhood church today, and they are completely in turmoil. This group disagrees with that group, this person is upset with that person. Compromise is not a word found within the walls of that building right now, and it might be too complex to fix. Ugh. It's kind of like when you walk into a room where two people have been arguing - the tension is clearly in the air, and you don't want to upset either party. THAT would be my childhood church right now. I'm praying (literally) that they can work through their creative differences, and unite toward what needs to be a God-serving church in the community.

On to better more happier things: I got to spend the evening with Linda, my dear friend and mentor. Just one evening and I am already more peaceful. We are always able to unpause from our last conversations, and pick up with the most current issues in our lives. Just great conversations with a cherished friend.


Honest differences are often
a healthy sign of progress.


Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)
Political and Spiritual leader of India

No comments: