Sunday, May 17, 2009

Butter-Fried Chameleon

I love love LOVE 4 year olds! While off track, I visited the Roe Family (Kelly and Marcia, Cori, Joey, and Baby PK) over in Westminster, and we visited the Butterfly Pavilion, aka the "Butter-Fried Chameleon" - HA! The twins absolutely loved the bugs. Me? Not so much! Catching up with Marcia and the little people was worth it, though, creepy crawly bugs and all!

Just holding up Cori to see the bugs. Marcia might be
right, however, when she said I was using Cori as a shield...

Eew. Eew. Eew. Cori holding Rosie the Tarantula. Eew.

How sad is it when a 4 year old is
braver than a 30 year old! Such a brave Joey!

I love Joey's amazement and Cori's wonder!

Can you see the little turtle, poking out it's head?

Marcia, Joey, and Brenda - Cori took the pic!

2 comments:

The Quietts said...

I've never been to the Butterfly Pavilion and I have to say, I don't think I'll go!!! You were very brave Brenda!

d.n.williamson said...

Brenda...it was me that had the previous comment "deleted" cuz I had the wrong address. A friend from here visited family in Colorado and had a similar blog.

www.thankfulheartacademy.blogspot.com