Friday, August 7, 2009

Bubbles and Troubles


Check out the soap bubbles in the water fountain near my home! Too funny! This is the entrance right off of Plum Creek, which I think should be re-named Foam Creek. Wonderful sight to see on the back side of 3 miles!




I'm keeping this photo semi-small, because even I'm kind of freaked out by it. Erin noticed this dead frog along our walk yesterday. Poor little guy. We had much more fun swinging in swings than we did looking at deceased amphibians!

How do we spell trouble? S K I T T L E S. Mmm. I'm sorry, but this total flower of joy is just delicious. Almost too pretty to eat. Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was visiting a friend yesterday who lives off of Plum Creek and I noticed the bubbly fountain. How funny! I used to be the punk who poured soap into fountains.

Your Skittles spread is so festive. It probably makes you enjoy each Skittle a little bit more!