Thursday, August 6, 2009

Keys and Cheese

The flowers live on - so pretty!

Here is the view during my walks - all of Castle Rock!

This looks creepy but it is sooooo yummy! I love to eat fresh mozzarella cheese, marinated with a drip of olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, and basically any green spice (basil, rosemary, etc.) Delicious! (Even though it looks like something out of "Hannibal" the movie!)

A new stroller group that meets across the street.

Yes, an amusing self-portrait of the dress I've been waiting to wear! Take it while you can get it people. Not very often you can see Brenda wearing a dress! :)

Happy keys - Kate's photo from years ago inspired me to try!

Baby Nolan was born today! Hooray! John Edwin Nolan was born at 1:13 pm to my friend Nicola and her family (Doug, Trevor and Abbey). I've been calling him Bob for months, so it will take me a bit to get used to John! I meet him tomorrow! Yeah!

Holy rain storm, Batman! Seriously, the streets were flooding within minutes, and the poor drain spouts couldn't keep up with the amount of water!

THEN...the rain turned to this evil white stuff!
Hail pelted everything!

Apparently, the hail pelted my CAKE, too, because this is what it looked like while baking! ARGH! ALL I WANTED was a simple Angel Food Cake. Nice, happy, fluffy way to end the day. Yeah. Now I have a nice, unhappy, batter-encrusted oven which I get to scrub clean over the next few days. Awesome. I salvaged what I could...so sad.

No comments: