Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Field Trip

My first field trip! Mind you, we only traveled a whopping 6.09 miles - yet it was still my first trip on a bus with kids...with me in charge! HA!

Thirty-five singing Flagstonians attended the Feeder Area Workshop, where we celebrated singing with kids at other grade levels. Anything to foster the love of singing throughout the years!

Phil, the middle school director, pumping up the kids!

4 elementary schools, 1 middle school, 1 high school.
Auditorium full of singing kids!

The high schoolers ROCKED! Here they are,
warming up the kids with Do-Re-Me-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do!

Paula, the high school director, leading the rehearsal!

(Note: fun photos removed from original post...)

Let's see...singing boys? Check.
Cool attitudes? Check.
ELECTRIC GUITAR? Sweet!
(and did I mention, he's another former Flagstonian, too?!)

No comments: