Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hyundai Happiness!

Saying goodbye to Betty.
Bought her on September 11, 2001.
She's been amazingly good to me.
(until her transmission died in late June)

Hyundai Santa Fe! Which one did I choose?
Red or Blue? Blue or Red? Well???

BOOYA BLUE!

Happy Brenda!

See the bright yellow X-tera?
See the car that allowed me keep my life going?
See the Chance-mobile, being returned home?
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Hastings!

Oh, yeah! Soooo excited!

Push here for CAT.

Um, how does this work?

My 'trunk' is bigger than Betty!

Okay, so I'm having some trouble parking the Santa Fe...

Whoa...the numbers can stop increasing anytime now!

I think the dashboard is smiling.

Welcome home!

1 comment:

Corrina said...

Congratulations! So exciting for Brenda! Gotta catch up again soon! Hope all is well!