Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keep Calm and Pray On


Little people's rooms make for the biggest collections of clothing and toys and bedding AND AND AND!  We tackled the girls' rooms, organized like madwomen, donated a bunch to charity and everyone is now enjoying the renewed space! 

B E F O R E

A F T E R

Isn't it?!

B  E F O R E

A F T E R

And for some random summer pics from the camera....

 Looks who is THREE Little John!
 We found pics from back in Spring, too!

How to Hike Castle Rock with a little one...and survive!

My peeps SOOOOO get me!
Keep Calm and PRAY ON!

Doesn't she just warm your heart!?  Love.

1 comment:

My Juice Bar said...

I get rid of my extra stuff once a year by donating them. We really do not need as much as we think. I have a 8 months old baby and I am aiming to teach her the concept of simplicity.Btw: the rooms looks great after donation.