Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunburns and Spoonfuls


August 2012.  
Great Grandma Jennie would have been 112 this summer.  
Her spirit and faithfulness lives on!

Whoa!  BEAN is big enough to attend preschool!
Emma and Nicole on their way into Flagstone!

The music room before...

...and after!

The Boom Boom Room - a place where the kiddos can drum 
and whack the BoomWhackers in their own space and place! 

Fit in a Rockies Game after the first week of school.

We were MELTING with absolutely NO shade
in Row #1,248 near the lower dome of Heaven.

Bethany Pals!

Cotton Candy makes everything better.
Especially when it melts before it hits your mouth.

More Bethany Peeps.  Smart peeps with HATS.

Found this in my mailbox at school.
Apparently, I'm very friendly..when I don't send the
 little people to the office.   GOONS!

Kelly made her amazing fudge for Nicola's birthday.
She said I could have a spoonful...

...AND I was gifted with my very own bucket'o'fudge the next day!

and grow and grow and grow


The Superintendent of the Douglas County School District 
stopped by our classroom!  No pressure!  HA!

Just for you, Mom

Pretty sure my new lunch Noodle Bowl requires 
an additional Masters Degree to assemble...

Hmmm.  While this looks ridiculous, 
it's packed with protein and tastes delicious!

Shine on.

Indeed.

The summer harvest at Flagstone!  
The kids were so excited to see produce they planted!

We now celebrate birthdays during our lunch time together.
YUM!

Just a pack of M&Ms and matches from my buddy, Barry.
BOOYA!  Two of my students had connections to go see 
Air Force One land in Colorado Springs, 
and were able to meet President Barack Obama.  
It's okay.  You may be a little bit jealous.

THREE!??  I couldn't stop at three!!

No comments: