Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Psalm Self-Care

 Praise the Lord for the glory that belongs to him.  
Worship the Lord because of his beauty and holiness.  
Psalm 29:2
  
 Make a joyful noise unto God, all the earth.  
Psalm 66:1
 
 I think about the heavens.  
I think about what your fingers have created. 
Psalm 8:3

I will sing to the Lord all my life.  
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  
Psalm 104:33

You placed the earth on its foundations.  
It can never be moved.  
Psalm 104:5

You wrap yourself in light as if it were a robe.  
You spread the heavens out like a tent.  
Psalm 104:2


I will praise the Lord.  
Lord my God, you are very great.  
You are dressed in glory and majesty.  
Psalm 104:1 

May these thoughts of mine please him.  
I find my joy in the Lord.  
Psalm 104:34 
 
The Lord gives strength to his people.  
The Lord blesses his people with peace. 
Psalm 29:11

 How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty! 
Psalm 84:1

You make springs pour water into the valleys.  
It flows between the mountains.  
Psalm 104:10 
 
 Praise the Lord, you mighty angels.  
Praise the Lord for his glory and strength.  
Psalm 29:1

 
You water the mountains from your palace high in the clouds.  
The earth is filled with the things you have made.  
Psalm 104:13

 Praise him, all you mountains and hills.  
Praise him, all you fruit trees and cedar trees. 
Psalm 148:9
 
Praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord from the heavens.  
Praise him in the heavens above. 
Psalm 148:1
 
 
The cedar trees of Lebanon belong to the Lord.  
You planted them and gave them plenty of water.  
Psalm 104:16
 
Lord, our Lord,  how majestic is your name in the whole earth!  
You have made your glory higher than the heavens.  
Psalm 8:1

May the glory of the Lord continue forever.  
May the Lord be happy with what he has made.  
Psalm 104:31

2 comments:

Alice Elizabeth said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Brenda L. Greenwald said...

Thanks, Alice. It was one of those days where I was simply SURROUNDED by beauty. Just had to kick back and say a prayer of thanks.